- cabins & rentals -
Family Reunion Rentals!
Special Event Facilities and Lodging
So Easy, So Affordable!
It Has Never Been this Easy, Call & Reserve Today!
If you never thought of hosting a single or multi-day family reunion event in the Sierra Mountains, its more affordable than you thought and a great family experience. Camp Sylvester’s many private cabins and group cabin accommodations, sports areas, amphitheater, picnic areas, dining facilities and nearby lake are ideal for hosting family events.
Group Overnight-Use Rental Rate:
- Overnight group sleeping cabin rentals $29 per person, per night
- All Taxes, Fee, Exclusive Use Access Included
- General Check-In Time 3:00 PM
- General Check-Out Time 1:00 PM
(15-30) Total Persons, Zone (B), Gibson Hall Facilities
- Rental includes exclusive use access of Gibson Hall, lower Camp restroom building, Gibson campfire area, Sierra cabin and applicable rental sleeping cabins.
(45-75) Total Persons: Zone (A), Chance Hall Facilities
- Rental includes exclusive use access of Chance Hall, Deboer Hall, upper Camp restroom building, amphitheater, picnic and campfire area, sports areas and applicable rental sleeping cabins.
- Access to Thiemann Lodge Cabin upon request, pending availability
(85-190) Total Persons: Zone (AB), All Facilities
- Rental includes exclusive use access of all facilities.
Camp Sylvester is a (501)c3 non-profit organization owned and operated in cooperation with the Stanislaus County Farm Bureau.